Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Expanded by two feet and filled my backseat!

We would like to introduce our new bundle of joy who has filled our hearts with love.....James Alexander was born on February 10, 2011 at 11:09  8lbs. 13oz. 21in

Our family has expanded by two feet and we couldn't be any happier than we are right now. Just a month ago I wrote about looking back in the backseat and seeing Sam there and it takes my breath away. There are no words to explain the feeling of having two lil boys who are my life, in the backseat now! I looked back as we left the hospital bringing James home and it hit me hard. I LOVE my life and my boys.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!
    I can NOT wait to meet him(this summer maybe?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just the most amazing statement and thing that seems so simple but for those us us waiting to be parents, is so meaningful. Love it and Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, He is adorable![:

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan