Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Alive!

I'm here and breathing freely now, thank god! Had an ear and sinus infection...yuck. I hate being sick. I have never had so many colds until Sam! But.... I will never stop getting and giving smookies to my sweet pea when he is sick!!!! I was a cleaning machine today. Lots of built up energy from not doing too much in a while. All the Christmas stuff is away. The house looks so blah now. Tomorrow I will put up the Valentines day stuff. Speaking of Valentines Day, we will have a very special guest visiting during that weekend. My friend Britney will be here from Texas! I am soooo excited to meet her. We met online almost a year ago and have talked since and now we will get to meet in person. She has never been to NY so we will be doing the tourist stuff. I love when people visit, it makes us do that stuff. It's crazy we live in the best city and yet don't take full advantage of it usually.
Hmmmmmm.... what else is new, Sam is a lil' picasso. He loves painting. We sent his birthmom some of his artwork and she got it today. She called and said it was so beautiful and he did such a good job. I told her to get the folder ready for more to come!! Kenny's birthday is coming up and I don't' know what to get him. Gotta put on my thinking cap. Sam will get more practice making his second cake for daddy! He made his first in Nov. for the Marine Corp birthday, and since his daddy is a marine it was made with love for him. I have pics but not on the computer. :(
Oh well I'm sleepy. nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan