Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday....

It's Monday! I can't believe it's January 4th already, time really does fly. We had a great weekend. New Year's day we just vegged. Saturday was full of cleaning. We are cleaning out the back room upstairs that will be Sam's big boy bedroom! Wow, big boy room, I really want another baby but that will make him a big boy and that's scary!! Sunday, Kenny and I had a date, mmmhhmmmm I said date! We got dressed up and went to a fancy hotel near our house and had a fabulous brunch. Lobster, french toast and mimosa's yum-yum!! :) Then my cold was getting worse so I came back and snuggled with Sam for the rest of the day, watching cartoons. I went out and got a netti pot for nasal rinsing, they are great! Really cleans them out. Now it's Monday and we are off to do some errands in the freezing cold. I have to mail out my package for Birthmom Baskets. Its a really great thing a birthmom named Gina is doing. She makes these baskets for birthmoms so they won't have to leave the hospital empty handed. The baskets are filled with all sorts of goodies, nice lotions and body washes, candles, journals, manicure kits and pampering stuff like that. She takes donations so, if you have any new stuff you would like to donate, I can give you the address. Then I think we are headed to the carousel. A fun indoor thing to do since its so damn cold out. I know I haven't mentioned this in a while but, we are still talking to a really great woman about adopting her baby. I am soooo scared, I really can't even write about it. I am afraid of our hearts, and hers breaking. I am thinking positively, if its meant to be, it will! That's it for now, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan