Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monsters!!

Sam and I make a good team! We used our marshmallow shooters to get the MONSTERS!! He is obsssed with monsters and we were running all over the house taking the monsters out. Under the bed in the shower, hiding behind the couch. LOL! We had soooo much fun! My kid is hysterical and so awesome. Ohhhh and he counted to 10 yesterday!!! OMG. how cool is that???
Got to see our friend Trish today. She came for bagels and to catch up, it's been a while since we have seen each other. She's very special and it was so good to see her.
The babies will be here soon. Nancy said the they weigh 6lbs each and we will meet them in 2-3 weeks! I wonder what they will be??? Her due date was supposed to be around my birthday but I don't think they will stay inside til then.
Oh well, I am sleepy and lord knows I need my rest to take on the MONSTERS tomorrow! grrrrrrrr.......:)

2 comments:

  1. Wait! What is a marshmallow shooter? Because that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! We got it at Bed Bath & Beyond, they are like $5 and you fill it with mini marshmallows. So much fun, we had a blast! We also used a nerf suction dart shooter, those are fun too. Go get one and let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan