Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fingerprints and Windex

I was thinking as I was cleaning the glass doors today, that I LOVE FINGERPRINTS!!! The bottom of the doors are covered in tiny finger and hand prints and it is a pretty sight! It means after all the years of having clean glass doors, they are now dirty because we have a messy lil boy in the house. I am happy my doors are dirty! They were clean for a minute, and then he reminded me he is here and left his hand print on the clean glass and....on my heart! I ♥ Sam

Yesterday I got my hair cut off, about 10 inches! I got it colored and highlighted too. I am sooo excited, it looks great, thanks Gina. I took a pic with my cell today, its not great, but it shows off the new doo!!

I am excited, we are going to Baltimore with Sam's birth mom this weekend. We're going to have a great time, I can't wait. On the way back we will stop at her house and have dinner with the rest of the family. We haven't seen her mom and the rest of the gang since Oct. so we are really looking forward to it.

Gonna head to bed, my bed is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan