Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sam's little cousins

So our new baby nephews and Sam's cousins are sooooo precious! We went to Nancy's for the delivery and then went back again on Sat. She and the twins came home on Sun. and it was sooo cute to see Julia and Sam with the babies. And how awesome was it that I got to take care of the babies during the night so Nancy could sleep. They are really good babies and I love them so much already, I was sooo sad when I had to leave. Good thing we have computers now!!lol! I get to see them all the time.
Ok...so I have a confession, last night I was sad. I have really been good through Nancy's whole pregnancy and even the fact that it was twins. But.... It hit me a little bit last night and I teared up and got that jealous feeling. Honestly I used to get it all the time before we had Sam, every time I used to hear someone was pregnant. I haven't really had it to much since we have been trying to adopt again, I guess because I truly believe that it will happen when its supposed to, I have Sam as proof now. Here and there it sneaks in and as guilty as I feel for feeling that way, it's the truth. I guess even though I know we will be blessed when the time is right, the desire for more babies is so strong its bound to happen sometimes. Oh well, I'm only human, just a human that loves being a mom.
Here are some cute pics of the Sam, Julia and the babies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan