Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To the best Daddy in the world!!! I love you more each day because I love the way you love Sammy! I love seeing your face when you look at him. I love when you say I love you boomba to him. I love when you give him tons of smookies! I love when you fall asleep together, melts my heart. I love how you always want to be home to hang out with him. I love when you look at me with that smile because he said something cute and you know I'm thinking the same thing. I love that you send B pics of him even when I am not there. I love when you read him his books. I love when I hear the two of you laughing and I am in the other room. I love that you love being a daddy!!!!
I love you!!! Thank you for making my dreams come true, you're a wonderful husband and an amazing Daddy!! I can't wait for our next lil' one to meet their Daddy and I can't wait to see your face when that happens.
Happy Father's Day my love xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan