Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emerald City


Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road, follow, follow, follow.....ya get it, that's what I am thinking right now as I am sitting here writing this. Our house looks like the emerald city. We have a green spotlight for St. Patricks day pointing at out house (Sam loves lights) It started with the Christmas tree!! Every night he got sooooo excited to turn the tree on and would scream L-I-G-H-T-S!!!! too cute. Then we had hearts for valentines day. And now its a shamrock in the window and the green light outside :) I am waiting for a knock at the door from Dorothy! lol! sorry, never mind me it's my fav movie.

This is a big update, Sam is losing the bobo!!!! It's only for naps and bedtime now. He's doing so good. He has definitely asked for it but usually forgets about it after a few minutes. We got him a spinning Diego toothbrush because he's doing a great job. Now all he wants to do it brush his teeth. He flosses with me too and then gets water mouth wash. Good to trade one bad habit for a good one.:)


We talked to B, Sam's birth mom today and it looks like she won't be able to come for the St. Pats parade :( but she can come the next weekend. Yay!! We get to celebrate my birthday with her here.

My day continued to be great, I have a great husband, amazing son and fabulous friends, and sweet new friends, what more can a girl ask for!! I am off to dream good dreams now!! Buenos noches xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan