Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday tooooo meeeeee!!!!

Yesss today is my birthday! I'm 38. Thank goodness I feel 28! lol:)
It was a good day. Got to hang out with Sam all day and see my family. Kenny and Sam got me new charms for my bracelet, a shamrock, a coffee cup, a birthday cake and a camera! I love them...soon I will need another bracelet. :)
Sam made my birthday cake and boy was it good! He also made some brownies. Man....he will make a great catch when he gets older(if I let him go)lol...he cooks, he sweet and he's so adorable!! :) :)
Anyway....still no news on the babies! I thought they would want to meet aunt Meggie already! Nan, Thursday will be here soon. :( :) ohhhh btw I think it's going to be a boy and a girl! just a hunch, we'll see if I'm right.
Here are some pics of today and one of the house with the Easter decorations.
Sweet dreams!






1 comment:

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan