Monday, December 14, 2009

A little excited

Well after the amazing show Sam pulled of today he is definitely my hero! We had a great day. We did some shopping for Daddy, shhh Christmas presents. then it was lunch and nap. We all took a walk to the park and played on the slides. We like to race down and see who wins. Sam's fast! More Christmas cards and more shopping, picked up a really cool rocking horse for Sam, he's gonna love it. Now for the exciting part. I have been emailing with a really nice woman considering adoption, and she likes us! Sounds promising, so we will see, but I know all too well the other side of that. I am gonna try and get some sleep tonight but....my mind will be working overtime. tick tock, tick tock.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan