Sunday, December 20, 2009

SNOW!!!



We had so much snow! It was cool to wake up and see everything so white and clean and pretty. Kenny did the snow blower for our whole block and I shoveled and cleaned the cars. Sam played in the snow. He LOVED it this year. We even made snow angels. It wasn't the right kind of snow for a snowman (when am I ever going to be able to use my snowman making kit?)

Its the funniest thing, I came inside and Sam was calling "momma, I'm on the potty!" I go in he has chocolate cookie all over his face and he is sitting on the potty and trying to wipe himself. (very proud of himself) It was the cutest thing, so of course I ran and got the camera.

We then went down the block to our neighbors house for a Christmas party. Good food, man, I am still full. Next was Scooby Doo movie, Sam loves him some Scooby these days! I will leave you with some cute pics of Sam and I will throw in the ones of our tree and house at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan