Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Baby!


I know I have been slacking, but its been a busy week. Today my daddy came home from the hospital YAY!!! He's doing really well. Santa came by on the fire truck to my mom's and Sammy ran right up to him yelling Saannntttaaaa!!!!! So cute, I love him.
We are supposed to get snow tomorrow, up to 2 feet! Snow angels here we come. I hope the snow is the kind to make a snowman with.
Back track a little, Sam made sparkly pinecone ornaments for christmas presents. They came out realy nice. We had sparkles and glue everywhere, but we had so much fun.
Talked to Sam's birthmom "B" today and we are trying to make plans for our christmas visit. Can't wait to see her. Not much else going on. Going to try and get some more shopping done tomorrow before the snow. Then I will wrap, wrap, wrap!!!
OHHH and my friend that visits 4 times a year is here and I can't wait for her to leave!!!! who ever said it was your friend??? ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan