Monday, December 14, 2009

My first post and its not exciting.

Well, I guess what better way to start off than this. It's not an exciting blog post but...its real. I am tired! It is 12:20 pm and I just finished getting this layout together and I am ready for bed. This is a rundown on today. Sammy slept til 8 am yay!! Went to Starbucks for coffee with our friends Will,baby William and his sister and his mom. Then off to Toys R Us. We hit two today. This will definitely be the last year we will be able to shop with Sam along for the ride. Next we had lunch at Applebee's and watched football while Sam played with balloons and ate ice. Rainy outside today, we all took a nap. I never take naps but I couldn't resist. Sam watched Rudolph for the first time, of course I had to watch it too!! Christmas cards are half way done now. Talked to my mom and then some tv and here I am now! I will say sweet dreams for tonight, catch you tomorrow. zzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts! ♥ Meghan